- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Home Office
IMPORTANT! THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THESE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS") GOVERN THE USE OF THE GRAND HOME FURNISHINGS, WEBSITE (THE "WEB SITE") BY YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "YOU"). BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. GRAND HOME FURNISHINGS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE POSTED TO THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. PLEASE CONSULT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULARLY.
These Terms and Conditions govern Your use of the Web site. These Terms and Conditions, however, do not apply to Grand Home Furnishings’ products or services, which are the subject of separate agreements.
You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Web site solely for Your informational use in evaluating Grand Home Furnishings, and its products and services. You may not use the Web site for any other purpose without Grand Home Furnishings’ express prior written consent, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose. For example, You may not and may not authorize any other person or entity ("Person") to (i) frame the Web site or any portion thereof (whereby the Web site or a portion thereof will appear on a user’s screen with a portion of another web site, or with content or advertising of any Person without Grand Home Furnishings’ consent), or (ii) Co-brand the Web site or any portion thereof. "Co-branding" means the display of a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any Person in such a manner reasonably likely to give a user of the Web site the impression that such the Person is associated or affiliated with Grand Home Furnishings, or has the right to display, publish, transmit or distribute the Website or content accessible within the Web site. In addition, You may not and may not authorize any Person to link to any part of the Web site without Grand Home Furnishings’ prior written consent. You agree to cooperate with Grand Home Furnishings, in causing any unauthorized framing, Co-branding, linking or similar activity to immediately cease.
You acknowledge and agree that as between Grand Home Furnishings, and You, Grand Home Furnishings, is the owner of all right, title and interest in the Web site and all content accessible within the Web site (the "Content"), including, without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, trade names, patent rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights with respect thereto. You will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute sublicense or otherwise transfer or make available to others, or edit, modify or create any derivative works of all or any part of the Web site or the Content, without the express written consent of Grand Home Furnishings, other than limited printed copies of materials that you may need for Your own use and that contains all of Grand Home Furnishings, copyright and other notices. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You will not use any systematic retrieval process including without limitation, scrapers, robots, or bots, to collect, create, or compile Content or other data from Grand Home Furnishings, Web site
You will have access to a variety of third party sources of content through the use of the Web site and the Internet. Grand Home Furnishings, has made no effort to verify the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in any such sources, including, without limitation, any other website that you can link to from the Web site. Accordingly, Grand Home Furnishings has no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content provided by any other Person contained on or obtained through the Web site. You acknowledge and agree that any access, use or reliance on any such third party content is at Your own risk. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Grand Home Furnishings, Grand Home Furnishings, does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services of any other Person on the Web site or the Internet in any way. You also understand and agree that Grand Home Furnishings, does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Web site or through the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code that may adversely effect You, Your computer or computer systems or Your data or files. In addition, You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data
ACCESS TO AND YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, NATURE OR DESCRIPTION EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICES, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS THE SAME.
GRAND HOME FURNISHINGS, ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY TO USE THE WEB SITE AS PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
You will indemnify and hold Grand Home Furnishings, its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors and contractors (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from Your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures contained on the Web site, including, without limitation, any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of Your use of the information accessed from the Web site.
Grand Home Furnishings, is a registered trademark, and the Grand Home Furnishings, logo and other Grand Home Furnishings, marks appearing on the Web Site are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Grand Home Furnishings. Other trademarks, service marks and logos appearing in this Web site are the property of either Grand Home Furnishings, its content providers or other third parties. Grand Home Furnishings, its content providers and such third parties retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks or logos.
We attempt to ensure that the information on our Web Site is complete and accurate; however, this information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We assume no responsibility for such errors and omissions, and reserve the right to: (i) revoke any offer stated on the Web Site (including after an order was submitted and accepted); (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotions, product descriptions or specifications, or other information on the Web Site.
Please refer to the actual contest or sweepstakes (Campaign) you are entering for specific eligibility and Campaign period. The stated entry and eligibility requirements and the start and end dates of that Campaign are valid for that Campaign only. Winner(s) will be notified within one week of the Campaign end date.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. CAMPAIGN VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of a Grand Home Furnishings store (“Entrant”). Employees of Grand Home Furnishings, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: You may enter a Campaign in three ways: (i) making an entry online; (ii) completing an entry at a Grand Home Furnishings store; or (iii) by mailing an entry to the address as set forth below. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of a Campaign may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Grand Home Furnishings. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated in the particular Campaign by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. If an Entrant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, Entrant’s submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Grand Home Furnishings. Grand Home Furnishings is not responsible for entries which are lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, incorrect, or illegible. All entries and other materials submitted to Grand Home Furnishings become the property of Grand Home Furnishings and none will be returned. Entries submitted by mail must include your name, primary residence address, phone number, email address and contest/sweepstakes name and be addressed to:
Grand Home Furnishings
4235 Electric Road, Suite 100
Attn: Advertising Dept.
Roanoke, VA 24018
3. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner (each a “Winner”) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Grand Home Furnishings according to the rules of each Campaign. Winner will be notified by email, telephone, or direct message on social platform within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Grand Home Furnishings shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner providing incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winner may be required to sign an acknowledgment and release within the time period specified by Grand Home Furnishings for each Campaign. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed acknowledgment and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GRAND HOME FURNISHINGS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. All entries not selected will be discarded after the applicable drawing and will not be included in any future drawings as part of a Campaign. Grand Home Furnishings is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or misdirected prize notices or for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Campaign, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Grand Home Furnishings reserves the right to modify a Campaign in a manner deemed reasonable in Grand Home Furnishings sole discretion.
4. Prizes: Winner must be able to take delivery of the prize at a Grand Home Furnishings store. Winner will be required to complete an acknowledgment and release form and must provide proof of identity and age to receive the prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Grand Home Furnishings. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Grand Home Furnishings’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Grand Home Furnishings to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Agreement to Rules: By participating, Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and represents and warrants that Entrant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Grand Home Furnishings as final and binding as it relates to each Campaign.
7. Rights Granted by Entrant: By entering a Campaign, Entrant understands and agrees that Grand Home Furnishings, anyone acting on behalf of Grand Home Furnishings, and Grand Home Furnishings’ affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Promoter”), shall have the right, except where prohibited by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering a Campaign, Entrant represents and warrants that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, Entrant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Promoter. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Entrant shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. ENTRANT SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTER FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUIT, PROCEEDING, CLAIMS, LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSE, WHICH PROMOTER MAY INCUR, SUFFER, OR BE REQUIRED TO PAY ARISING OUT OF SUCH INFRINGEMENT OR SUSPECTED INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHT.
8. Cancellation/Modification: Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign or modify the Official Rules if the Campaign is not capable of running as Promoter planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, tampering, computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or human error or any other cause that Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign). In such case, Promoter may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) any action taken by Promoter.
9. Disqualification: Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual Promoter believes is tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or other operation of the Campaign or acting in violation of these Official Rules, or acting in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Promoter has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void drawings for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering; or any other violation of the Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CAMPAIGN MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering a Campaign, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTER AND ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, LITIGATION, CLAIM, OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT, FROM: (I) SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN AND/OR HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (II) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT; (III) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS, TELEPHONE, OR INTERNET SERVICE; (IV) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CAMPAIGN; (V) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CAMPAIGN OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
11. Disputes: EACH CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW PRINCIPLES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS CAMPAIGN, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CAMPAIGN, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA HAVING JURISDICTION AND TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CAMPAIGN). PARTICIPANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
12. LEGAL LIMITATIONS: SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS. SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the names of Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Grand Home Furnishings 4235 Electric Road, Suite 100 Attn: Advertising Dept. Roanoke, VA 24018. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after each Campaign.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Grand Home Furnishings 4235 Electric Road, Suite 100 Attn: Advertising Dept. Roanoke, VA 24018.
16. Social Media: The Campaign hosted by Grand Home Furnishing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and/or Twitter.